- About KSTA
- Conference Info
Camp Liberty at Liberty Nature Center
Submitted by admin2 on Thu, 05/02/2019 - 20:43
Help your child defeat summer monotony and send them to one of our week-long sessions of Camp Liberty at Liberty Nature Center! During their week of Camp Liberty, they will enjoy 5 jam-packed days of fun in the sun as they learn all about how we can live side by side with our native wildlife. From meeting live Birds of Prey to wading in the creek to learning about conservation, this camp will have your son or daughter begging to come back for more!
Who can attend? Students who just finished K-6th grades in the spring of 2019.
When is Camp? : This year LNC has three separate camp weeks available, and families have their choice of the week they want to attend on a first come first served basis. Each camp week will be from 8am - 2pm daily, Monday - Friday.
Week 1 - May 27th- 31st
Week 2 - June 10th-14th
Week 3 - June 24th-28th
How much is Tuition? $100 Per Student
*Sibling tuition is $75 per child after the first child of the same household at regular price
* Scholarships are available by filling out the application (Attached) and are based on need & on a first-come-first-serve basis
What does camp tuition include?
- 5 days of snacks & lunch.
- T-shirt, Backpack, and Field Journal
- Leader-guided Sessions and Activities Daily
- A picture with an Animal Ambassador
- Certificate of Completion
- Supplies for all activities
Where can I get more information? Call the office (606) 679-9453 or email Director Colleen Moureaux at: email@example.com
Campers will enjoy:
* Getting up close to LIVE Birds of Prey
* Playing in dirt and wading in the creek.
* Relays, games, scavenger hunts & more!
* A Water War
* Petting some of our education animals.
Money is due by the first morning of camp but may be paid in advance. All participants must pre-register using the online form or by mailing in a registration form. Once pre-registered, we will send a packet containing complete camp details and forms.
Camp space is limited to 100 students per week and is based on a first-come, first-serve basis. Registration will close exactly one week prior to the first day of the session if the limit is not met. Pre-register today to ensure your spot!